FCB Health New York - Senior Editor - April 2017-Present
• Review print and digital pharmaceutical ads for style, grammar, and factual accuracy.
• Ensure consistency across all pieces for each brand.
• Adhere to the American Medical Association (AMA) Manual of Style for all other style concerns.
• Promoted to Senior Editor May 2018
• Organizer of Editorial Community Development Committee (CDC), planning events such as holiday parties and The Great Editorial Bake-off.
UNIFIED Oncology/WildType - Editor - September 2015-March 2017
• Lead Editor of multiple indications for major immuno-oncology brand, managing indication workload and style.
• Uploaded creative work, accompanying references, and other digital supplementary materials using Zinc, the client’s collaboration software for submissions and review.
• Promoted from Apprentice to Junior Editor February 2016; promoted to Editor August 2016.
Emory University Athletics - Digital Marketing Manager - August 2014-May 2015
• Brainstormed and implemented strategies to increase digital following.
• Attended weekly marketing meetings to conceive and budget innovative campaigns to combat Emory community’s apathy towards athletics and increase attendance at sporting events.
FOX Sports South - Marketing & Communications Intern - February 2015-April 2015
• Created social media content (Facebook, Twitter) and updated social media calendar.
• Composed network press releases to be distributed to media list.
• Facilitated distribution of branded merchandise to winners of promotional events.
Game Show Network - Advertising Sales Intern - June 2014-August 2014
• Identified relationships between ad inventory and average unit rate to help predict future rates.
• Prepared slides for company PowerPoints presented to potential clients and advertisers.
• Compared projected show ratings to actual performance to determine best placement of ads.
Goizueta Business School - Marketing Assistant - February 2014-May 2014
• Using Cascade, revised and edited department’s website to correct errors and update information.
• Composed department’s seasonal newsletter.
Michael C. Carlos Museum - Social Media Advisor - October 2012-May 2013
• Increased involvement of all museum departments in creation of social media content.
MTA Capital Construction - Communications Intern - May 2013-August 2013
• Updated company Flickr account with photos submitted from ESA construction sites.
• Scheduled tours of main work site for office staff.
• Assisted in preparation of audio/visual equipment for meetings.
Michael C. Carlos Museum - Gallery Attendant - September 2011-January 2014
• Assisted patrons with directions and recommendations about museum and Emory University’s campus.
Surprise Lake Camp - Counselor - Summers 2010-2012
The Jewish Museum - Membership Intern - March 2011-June 2011
• Occupied Membership Desk in museum lobby, interacting with members and other visitors.
Congregation Sons of Israel - Bagel Cutter/Vendor - September 2006-May 2011
• Perfected the craft of bagel cutting, teaching younger employees the art.
• Only cut self once in 5 years.
• Lead Editor of several pharmaceutical drug brands, crafting style guides for ever-evolving brands and managing project workload among other editors.
• Reviewed advertising material to ensure proper grammar, spelling, factual accuracy, artwork, and style.
• Created content and managed Emory Athletics’ social media accounts, focusing on accounts for Swoop, the official Emory mascot.
• Created promotional recaps of network events using WordPress to share with partners and clients.
• Analyzed billing over past year to identify ad categories that created most revenue.
• Created original content for Executive Education social media accounts.
• Created content for museum’s social media accounts, doubling number of followers on Facebook & Twitter.
• Created written content for company intranet website, including employee interviews, current event articles, and East Side Access (ESA) construction updates.
• Enforced museum rules in public spaces to safeguard art.
• Supervised children ages 6-12 in various sleep-away camp activities.
• Assisted Membership Department in various office tasks, including the mailing of membership information to new/renewing members.
• Cut and sold bagels before and after classes on Sundays.